Sweeten up Summer promotion
6x $300 grocery voucher prizes to be won!*
We’re inviting all Counties Energy customers, both residential and commercial, to tell us what you think about how we communicate with you. Whether this is a social media post, a planned outage notification, or a safety reminder, we want to know how we’re doing and what we can do to improve.
As a 100% consumer-owned entity, we would also appreciate your thoughts about our community partnerships and other work that supports the communities in which we operate.
Until Wednesday, 13 December 2023, you have the opportunity to complete our new ‘Communications’ online survey and get a chance to win one of six $300 grocery voucher prizes.
To enter the prize draw, simply complete our new survey below and submit your details.
*Terms and conditions apply. See below.
These terms and conditions apply to anyone who chooses to enter the Counties Energy ‘Sweeten up Summer’ prize draw. By entering this promotion, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Counties Energy may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Draw (as described below) or these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason before Wednesday 13 December 2023.
How to enter
– To enter the prize draw, you must be a current Counties Energy customer, aged 18 years or over, and have completed and submitted the Counties Energy ‘Communications’ online survey in full, before the survey response cut-off date of Wednesday 13 December 2023.
– You are deemed a current Counties Energy customer if your current address is in the area managed by Counties Energy for electricity distribution services, see our network map here.
– The Counties Energy ‘Communications’ online survey is available for completion from Wednesday 15 November 2023 until 11:59pm on Wednesday 13 December 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
– All eligible survey entries will be entered into a Prize Draw (the “Draw”) at the end of the Promotion Period.
– The Draw is offered by Counties Energy Limited, 14 Glasgow Road, Pukekohe.
– All employees and directors of Counties Energy Limited and all trustees of the Counties Energy Trust (and the immediate families of these persons) are not eligible to enter the Draw.
– You will be entered into the prize draw once only – for a survey completed for EITHER your main household’s residential connection, OR your business / employer’s commercial network connection. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
– Multiple completed surveys submitted from the same person, or in respect of the same connection, will be entered into the Draw only once.
– There are six (6) grocery voucher prizes to the value of $300 each to be won.
– Each winner needs to select, if they haven’t done so already by completing the optional ‘Which supermarket would you prefer grocery vouchers for, should you become one of our six lucky winners?’ question in the Communications survey, which ONE of the following supermarket chains they would like their $300 of vouchers for: Either Countdown, PAK’nSAVE, or New World.
– Counties Energy will arrange for each winner’s $300 selected grocery voucher prize to be available to be picked up by the winner from the Counties Energy offices located at 14 Glasgow Road, Pukekohe, on an agreed date on or before Thursday 21 December 2023. Should a winner not be available to pick up their vouchers prize by this date, their prize will be held at the Counties Energy offices until Counties Energy reopens on Monday 8 January 2024 and the prize will be available for pick up by the winner from then until close of business on Friday 12 January 2024.
– Each $300 gift voucher prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The prize draw
– The six (6) winning entries will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries on Thursday 14 December 2023.
– Counties Energy will make all reasonable efforts to notify the winners of the Draw, using the contact details supplied, within three business days of the Draw taking place.
– If Counties Energy is unable to contact any of the winners within this time frame, the Prize(s) will be redrawn.
– Counties Energy’s decision on all matters relating to the identification and confirmation of Prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Collection and use of information
– The information collected will be used by Counties Energy for the purposes of carrying out the Draw, as well as for future marketing purposes.
– Future marketing purposes may include, but are not limited to, invitations to participate in future surveys. You may contact us to be removed from this list at any time.
– If you win a Prize, you agree to Counties Energy using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph film and/or recording of the same) in any media only for the purpose of announcing the winners.